Thursday, November 6, 2014

Direct and Indirect Research

When it comes to building a publishing company, I am still working on several categories of information in the form of both direct and indirect research. Indirect research involves finding information from other sources. Direct research is performing the experimentation myself. Most of my research so far has been of the indirect variety on marketing plans, business plans, publishing time lines, and the like. But I stumbled across the idea of crowd-funding a start up. While I am still researching that for a company, I've jumped into the crowd-funding environment. I want to learn the in's and out's for myself. I'll post the URL once it's loaded. IndieGoGo has some great advice on launching a campaign and I want to hit as many of the points as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment