Friday, December 27, 2013

A Little Wind in the Sails

I should have been in bed hours ago. I have a very important meeting tomorrow with JG, the best brains in authoring I have direct access to. Instead, I am desperately trying to put the finishing touches on a couple of works of authorship. One will be posted below. The other will be posted on my health improvement blog on Monday. And I still need a shower. And I should locate some fan fiction web sites. That might help as well.

With that in mind, I will be saying good night and then copying and pasting my first online publishing out of MS Word. That is a warning in case any of the formatting fails. Once I figure out how, I will post the work online in a PDF file and then put a link to it here.

So click on the next link and read on, if you dare.

In the meantime, the sails of the Authorship have a little wind in them. She hasn't set sail, but she eagerly tugs at the ropes knowing the journey is about to begin.

Yours in great hope,

Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment