Thursday, May 10, 2012

Expanding Horizons

Post: 3
Books Sold: 0 (currently unpublished)
eBooks Sold: 1
Pages in Jumble: 105

So the author-ship continues to make forward progress; there's a steady wind pushing forward, leaving a steady wake behind. The course still remains uncharted, but I have started seeking out the advice of others that have charted similar courses. I am looking to purchase navigation logs like 2012 Writer's Market and other eBooks on Kindle that have advice for e-publishing. So far, I haven't purchased them, so I haven't read them. There will be time to read and research the specifics of charting the author-ship's course soon enough. At this stage, I'm just research the references resources with the 2012 Writer's Market coming up the leader so far. While the stages of the journey still stretch out unknown before me, I have not only located, but also painted my North Star. Any goal, every dream, needs an image to adapt your life to your dream. With my Polaris at the ready, I can complete the look of how I am gong to Dream and Dream Big.

And when that dream comes true, I will post the picture created in the joyous frenzy of possibility.

There's a red sky this night as the author-ship seeks the navigation charts that will lead to a successful journey. The port of success awaits the arrival of the author-ship. All hands on deck to set the sails and keep our wake full and fresh.

Ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment